Back

News

Hamburger
We're keen to find out what you think about the app, listen to ideas, and make improvements so please add your comments underneath...
upload

3 Comments

• Hello, just a thought when people share links are you able to pull up an image of the website? Something like Facebook, this will help people know what they are clicking on.
    • This comment should go under the New Features post, it already does that you need to use the last section of the post form where is says to add a link and it will change it to a clickable box and image like Facebook 😊
    • Just leaving some feedback :) I love that there are lots of great things to read everytime I log in and how everyone chips in with posts and tries to help make recommendation. I'm using the desktop version and I find it easy to post questions and share articles.

I can't think of anything negative right now. Just look forward to seeing the new features and updates, they sound great. And look forward to the newsfeed being even more active, as more people sign up